Tuesday, July 08, 2008

State of the Blog...

Obviously I have been awful at blogging these last few weeks. Aside from being somewhat busy boot scootin' around Michigan, I don't have a whole lot to say. Usually I try and write about something I've been thinking about or something that bothers me etc, but lately I just don't have an opinion on anything other than if I should get the usual Busch Light or splurge and treat myself to some Oberon. Seriously.

So in an effort to get myself to blog more I am going to blog about anything I can think of. Not just about thoughts I'm having but about consumer products, songs, other people not pertaining to me, etc. At least for the rest of the summer which for me is another few weeks.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on here lately but I am making my triumphant return back to NYC soon. I'm actually going out there next week to find a place (attention NY readers: help!!). So hopefully that goes smooth but judging by how difficult the most mundane things have been for me recently, I'm gonna assume it's gonna be hell. My ideal outcome would be to find an apartment my first day of looking and then come back home and enjoy a few golden weeks of the gloriousness that is summer in Michigan. But I know I'll spend a week toiling and end up living in some guys closet for $8 million a day.

Anyways, keep your ear to the grindstone. Go big and all the good stuff.

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - lots of movies for me to review. if you've drifted away I think it's safe to add me back to your bookmarks and check back every few days.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dude- I'm in the same boat. I am going to nyc in the fall and I can't decide where to live. I love trees dammit.