Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!















I actually haven't even processed or come to terms with the fact that it's finally been released and I've finally seen it.

Right now Spider-Man III holds the record for biggest opening weekend at 151.6 million. That's kind of a lot. And kind of hard to top. Spider-Man III was ridiculous. Not in a good way. I enjoyed the movie, but it was silly. Summer fun. This morning I saw the Dark Knight. It might be one of my favorite movies ever. Obviously I say this a lot right after I see a movie. But do me a favor and go see it. This weekend. Today, tomorrow or Sunday. You need to see this. It's obvious you're going to see it. Just do it this weekend. I want this movie to break every record ever. I want it to break the 1.2 Billion that Titanic made worldwide and I want it to break the opening weekend record as well. It deserves it.



















As far as the movie goes, I was blown away. I didn't even realize it until after I came out and relaxed that I was tense for the whole movie. On edge. Waiting to see what was going to happen to who. It was crazy. Batman Begins was one of my favorite movies so my hopes were as high if not higher than anyones. I have been waiting 3 years for this. And it was worth every second. Seriously. Heath Ledger will win the oscar. No question. Start placing bets in Vegas.

Anyways, go big and go to the movies. Now.

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - bring your friends. bring as many people as you can. have a batman party. just go see it. if you don't like it, call me and I'll refund your money.

1 comment:

njb said...

I think you may owe me $5. There were definitely some good moments, but TDK did not live up to my expectations.