Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bring Out Ye Dead...

The moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived. Here is the first movie I made in NYC. It's actually pretty horrible for a few reasons. First of all, it is a little too dark but that's my fault, I bought the wrong film stock. Second, you can't really read the book title but it's called, "Rasing Evil Spirits." Third it's very short because it had to be less than a minute and the story doesn't make any sense. Fourth, I am the star of it and I can't act. Anyways it's worth watching if you have a minute and a half to spare.



As always, get your feet off the ground an keep reaching for the stars. Go big or go home. Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever. Carpe Diem bitches.

I'm out

-M, p & z

oh ps - There is not any sound for the movie but that was the point of the exercise.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Mar!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't the book title "The Book of the Dead?"

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie but I still think your dad has a good idea. I think a movie about kidney failure is bound to be a hit!
P.S.- I finally mailed your present today

Swami Says said...

That's actually the back of the book, Nate. The front of it said raising evil spirits. It was one of the many volumes of the book of the dead.

Anonymous said...

good job yo

Anonymous said...

we salute you

Anonymous said...

Kelsey told me about the kidney movie. I'd buy three tickets, one for me, one for my sense of awe at how much your dad's movie about kidneys rules, and one for a large popcorn.

Caitlin