Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Curse You, Netflix...

I love Netflix. But they're trying to kill me and put me out of a home. I used to have the three DVDs at a time back when streaming was just a few crappy movies. That was only 14 bucks a month. Then they changed all the prices and I paid 16 for the same service only a little more streaming. Then they upped the fees again when streaming got even bigger and I had to downgrade to 2 movies out at a time and unlimited streaming for the same price. Now they're raising the price again. Again!

I either have to get 1 movie and unlimited streaming for the same price I'm paying now, or keep my same plan and pay 20. Netflix used to be a viable solution to not having cable. I'm happy without cable and have been for 2 years. But if I'm gonna be paying 20 a month plus 8 for hulu plus, in addition to 40 for internet, I'm already at 0ver 70 after taxes. I should ditch Netflix and Hulu Plus because what's another 30 for cable plus HBO and On Demand?

I love movies. I still try and watch a movie every day and I enjoy that more than TV. But why is Netflix, who I generally swear by, making it so hard?! Maybe if they streamed all the movies in my queue of 480 dvds I could be happy about this. But less than 20 of them are available for instant view. Maybe if they had all the shows Hulu has, I'd be elated. But they don't. Basically I'm just getting f*cked and there's nothing I can do about it but vent to you.

Man, between bitching about the price of gas and how good things used to be before all this technology and all these assh*le teenagers acting crazy in the streets, I'd swear I was 90 years old.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: