Monday, April 11, 2011

It's All Good Y'all...

I was going to blog about Tiger validating human existence yet again, but someone did it better than I would have so read this post instead.

It was 85 degrees and sunny in Chicago yesterday. On April 10th. People were at the beach, grilling and general sharing outdoor merriment. Of course I was at home in Michigan where the weather was still nice, but about 20 degrees cooler. I hope this wasn't the one day of the year I look forward to most. The one early Spring day you wait all Fall and Winter for. The one day that reminds you why you live in the Midwest, the reason you're not one of those people in California who stay inside when it's sunny and 80 degrees out. I hope there is another Summer advance coming soon, because if I missed my window for margaritas and bbq-ing a month or two before I should expect it, I'll be pissed.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

2 comments:

Mark Twain said...

you missed it. it was wonderful.

leadright said...

Brody Beach, y'all.