Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Sports...

March Madness is probably one of the greatest times of the year. Not just because of college basketball, but also the playoff race starts to heat up in the NBA and in the NHL. The only bad part is that spring training started and we are already being inundated with terrible highlights from meaningless games.

Sorry for being terrible about blogging these last couple weeks. I've been kind of busy running around and drinking. I'm trying to get a job here in Michigan but people are still being unhelpful though things are looking up. I'm headed to India with the fam on saturday and I'm trying to get an interview with anyone when I get back. It sounds like the new studios are picking up some steam so we'll see what happens.

I went 16/16 in my bracket today. I am pretty awesome. Last time I did that was junior year of high school when I went 31/32 in the first round. I think I ended up getting third in that pool. Unfortunately, this is the first time since 1996 that I haven't payed to be in a pool. I didn't want to enter a pool and not get to watch any of it (on account of being on a farm in the middle of nowhere in India) and I knew that I was going to have a good tourney this year. I am in one pool but we didn't put any money in, just our egos. I really don't care as long as State makes it to the Final Four. I'll be back in time for it, and if they make it, I'll be at Ford Field dressed as a Spartan.

I'll blog again before I take off. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Baseball is the worst. Yeah, what happened to "I'll blog every day in February"? You aren't the only one who's unemployed these days, and we need stuff to keep us entertained while the rest of the world is off working hard. Go Blue and Go Big Red!