Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Other Issues...

So aside from the presidential election on tuesday, there are also other items you'll be voting for. If you are in Michigan there are two propositions that you'll vote on, one of them is controversial and the other one I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with already. The first time I voted I didn't know we also voted on propositions or other offices. The second time I voted I only knew about the Gay Marriage vote and wasn't prepared for the others. I would suggest that you take the time to go to your state's information page and figure out what proposals and other election seats you'll be voting on. It'll only take a minute and there is no worse feeling than voting for someone who you don't know anything about. They could be a proponent of eating babies for all you know.



I'm out. Go big or go home.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: