Monday, September 17, 2007

The Emmy Snooze-fest...

After the red carpet was over, the Emmy's turned into a really boring show. So much so that I fell asleep at 9 and was only awoken at the sound of Hayden Panitierre's name. Shwing! Anyways, did anyone catch the last couple hours? I personally don't hate Ryan Seacrest, I think he's a great personality for shows like american idol and he's good on the radio and at the red carpet. He was not, however, a good host. The best part of the show was when Ellen did her thing for a couple minutes. She's amazing. Anyways, here's a top 5 list of hot chicks from last night (or a best dressed list, 'hot chicks list' helps salvage a little testosterone). Sadly there wasn't a whole lot that was insanely horrid aside from Ellen Pompeo's hair and a couple of dresses made out of feathers. Everyone looked pretty good. Without further ado...

At Number 5, mostly because I lover her, Kristen Bell.

















At number 4 is Katherine Heigl. She was pretty hilarious, esp when she corrected the announcer that her name was mis-pronounced.

















At number 3 is Ali Larter. It was her first time at the Emmys and she looked really good. She was very excited about being there and I liked that.

















At number 2 is Kate Walsh. How does she not have a Mc-nickname on grey's? She is the best looking one on the show. Too bad she is now doomed on her spinoff. I hope it does well because I love her, but I'm not gonna watch.

















At number 1 (is this the 2nd year in a row she won) is Julia Louise Dreyfuss. Wow.

















Anyways, there were some other good looking people like Jennifer Love and Portia de Rossi, good job on being attractive to them. Get your feet...blah blah blah

i'm out
-M, p & z

oh ps - despite being 3-0 MSU is still unranked and I can understand that, however after we win this weekend - despite the fact that it's against Notre Dame, we better be at least top 25. I don't care what you say, going 4-0 aint easy for a new coach with a new QB. Don't joke either, you know ND wants to end their losing streak and they don't want to lose to 2 michigan teams in a row either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll eat my shorts if ND beats MSU this week. Last week against Michigan they played like a Comedy of Errors. At least we're not the laughing stock of the football world anymore. For now.

Brown Guy said...

I thought I was the only dude in the world that thinks Dreyfuss is hot. She's slammin' in the most inconspicuous of ways.

Swami Says said...

I know, right? Slammin. Yowza! also comes to mind. I thought last year was a fluke but she's smokin...

Anonymous said...

yo: http://www.girlsofmsu.com/girls/mimi.php