Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hangin' Ten...













So, after a highly chaotic overwhelming friday in Hollywood, I cooled off in San Diego for the weekend with a couple of my boys from highschool. The saturday surfing lesson was amazing. I have never had so much love for a sport that is terrifies me like I do for surfing. It was actually very very not scary. The ocean is a very powerful thing but luckily I overcame (not really) my fear of sharks, whales, killer whales, sting rays, and jellyfish (is there anything in the ocean that can't kill you or maim you in some way?) and did work on my longboard. We kicked ass and I'm glad I bought a waterproof disposable camera to capture the moment so you can all see how cool I look.








It helped me decide where in LA I want to live and reminded me of everything I didn't like about NYC. A surfboard is the first thing I am going ot buy out here and if anyone wants to come out and learn I would be more than happy to show you how to get started.

I'll keep ya'll posted about my apartment and start blogging about other thigs besides me soon.

-M, p & z

oh ps - What's the deal with fog machines? There was some god awful lame club in San Diego with copius amounts of fog coming out of the door basking all the people in line with the terribleness that consumed the inside. There is no doubt in my mind that there were people inside that club being insanely terrible with some glow sticks or something equally lame. I wonder if there is any sign clearer of a douchebag infested jersey city club than fake fog. Plus I'm pretty sure that much exposure to chemical fog for hours on end has to cause some kind of hybrid cancer...

1 comment:

Other guy said...

i'm jealous, so all i'm going to say is that both your grammar and syntax are getting worse and worse.