Sunday, March 25, 2007

Two Things...

Wow. First of all my bracket is officially dead with Kansas. Bastards. But really, I don't care. See this.












No lie. The best action adventure movie I have seen since X-Men 2. It was ridiculous. Everything you ever loved about the turtles is in this movie (with the exception of Bebop and Rocksteady). Anyways go see it now. Also this man is out of control right now. Any argument anyone has about Lebron can suck it.













For real. This is the golden child. I've said it on here before but Kobe may be the best ever to play the game. I am actually gonna go ahead and say that I don't like Lebron. He's cocky and overrated. He's good but he lacks drive, heart and the fire that Kobe has.

As always, yadda yadda yadda. I'm feeling lazy at the moment. Carpe diem and all that jazz.

hallelujah hollaback kid

-M, p & z


oh ps - And this.

Bill-
oh, and that drunk dial i gave you on saturday? i totally assaulted that girl on the walk home. she play-kicked me in the ass and then i for-real shoved her into a ditch. she went flying, tripped over a rock and scraped the shit out of her knees. no joke. she was so impossibly pissed. it was like something out of a romantic dramedy someone like you would write.


Also, I don't remember if I gave you all my review of The Namesake - the movie. But it was fantastic. It did the book justice which is saying quite a bit considering how often I talk about how much I loved that book. Kal Penn as always was great and I heard they finished shooting Harold and Kumar 2. What I heard was that it is not going to be about Harold and Maria (though she is going to be in it), Kumar gets a love interest, NPH is back and apparently insanely hilarious, more boobs and male nudity and though Freakshow won't be back, the actor that played him is going to be in a new role along the same ridiculous line. The bad news is that is slated for either late this year or early 08. Bummer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they'll reconcile NPH's recent gayness with his rampant womanizing in the first one.

Anonymous said...

you are friggin hilarious........the nerve you had to even use the word '2' on my blog was insulting. if i could electronically punch you for that i would. TMNT was that good huh?

Other guy said...

tmnt did rock, i came out of the movie just as happy as all the 5-10 year olds. i'm pretty sure their parents (many of whom weren't much older than me...scary) were pleased with it, too. bill, as usual, you are all kinds of hilarious. kobe is doing things, even though kris refers to him as a "tasty shit sandwich." and i can't wait for the namesake.

Anonymous said...

wamp, wamp, what it do. being in a stable relationship is totally overrated.

Anonymous said...

Finished the Namesake, when the hell is the movie coming to the rest of the country? It got incredible reviews.