Friday, January 19, 2007

TV is Pretty Cool...

First of all, I catch a lot of shit for caring about animals and such. Seriously though, you're making fun of me because I think animals have an equal right to life as everything else in the world. There are so many cool animals that people will never see, mainly because of urban sprawl and logging and Bush and terrible people who don't put the environment as one of their top priorities. Here is a species of lemur that is soon going to be on the endangered list. It is currently my favorite animal.















So I realized that there are a lot of good shows on TV. I know I recently did a top five but, there really are at least 10 shows on TV worth watching. Other than the usual, you need to check out a couple shows you may not watch. On USA, Psych and Monk may be the two funniest police detective shows ever. Definitely a reason to stay in on fridays. My guilty pleasure is Beauty and the Geek. It sounds terrible but is actually a pretty good reality show. Maybe I like it because I can relate to the nerds a lot.

If you haven't seen the Demetri Martin: Person special on comedy central you need to. He is hilarious. He does it all from flow charts, to regular stand-up to songs. An example, "I'm in a weird situation because I like rainbows. But I'm not gay. So I wear a rainbow on my shirt but under it I gotta put, 'not gay.' But I'm not against gay people, so then under that I gotta put, 'but supportive.' I just think it's weird that one group took refractive light. It's pretty greedy gays." You may have seen him on the daily show. He does some short pieces on occasion. He looks like he's 25 but he's actually 33. Check it out, I'm sure it is going to be rerun many times. I would like to cast him in a movie if i get a chance. I am going to see if he wants to be in my thesis but that is doubtful since I won't be paying him.

I was going to do a best dressed list of my own from the grammys. I'm not gay, but I'm also not against them. It's more of a hot chicks list actually. Here are my top three. Not just dress but general hotness and hair are also factors. Anyways, this just took a long time to find good pics so they may not be the best pics but just trust me on this one.
At 3 is Reese Witherspoon.

















At number 2 is Jessica Biel.

















At number 1 is Eva Longoria. I'm not her biggest fan but damn if she didn't look good.


















Anyways, that's all for now. As always, get your feet off the ground and reach for the stars. Bo big or go home. Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever. Carpe diem. Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

I'm out like t.r. knight
-M, p & z

oh ps - some people don't think reese is hot but to you people i say HA. You're wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love beauty and the geek! I haven't been watching this season but I loved the past two.
P.S.-Reese should be number one.
She has that "fuck you I'm getting divorced and still hot" look.

Anonymous said...

Boo on Eva Longoria. That dress made her do the "I gotta pee" crouch all night! But Jessica Biel could make a fanny pack and Zubaz look good...

-Caitlin

Other guy said...

What, the Pistons win 4 of 5 (cause to celebrate), the Suns win 17 in a row, Federer runs through the Australian, trashing everyone in the game along his way to another Slam title, and Tiger wins his 7th PGA event in a row and actually makes catching Byron conceivable, and I make a ridiculously long run-on sentence, and you don't post anything about it? Shame on you...