Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Slowdown...

I love the days leading up to a Holiday. There's something about them that is just so relaxing. Time moves a little slower in anticipation and the days seem strange like a sick day, but that might be because I generally at school at this time of day. Anyway, with Thanksgiving coming up in two days, aka the greatest day of the year, I thought people might be heading out to the movies. So here are some trailers that just came out that I'm really excited for, and even though they aren't out yet, you can still share in my excitement.

The first is Source Code. If Jake does half a good a job as Sam Rockwell in Moon, Duncan Jones' second film should be an absolute gem. It's reminding people of a cross between 12 Monkeys and Groundhog's Day which are both amazing on their own.



The second is The Green Lantern. I love Ryan Reynolds and after reading the comic, I was skeptical about how cool of a character Green Lantern actually was, but this movie is going to be awesome, though I'm a little weary of Blake Lively's presence.




The last is True Grit. I'm actually a big fan of the original starring John Wayne and was not excited about the Coen brothers having their take on it, though in their defense I'm in the minority when it comes to disliking No Country for Old Men and hating There Will Be Blood, but this looks really really good.




As always, go big.

I'm out.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: