Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Farewell June...

This has been a wonderful month and it's ending much to quickly. I think I'm ready to declare June my favorite month of the year. Great weather, great lakes, great times and great celebrations. When I get married, it'll be in June. 30 days?! Why can't June get 32 days? Let's take away another one from February because it's not like it's really gonna miss that extra day.

Tonight, June goes out with a bang, or possibly crickets. I've got my first improv class tonight at Second City. I'm a little nervous about it but it should be fun. It's one thing to be funny with your other equally funny (if not more so) friends, but to do it for reals and make other people laugh? I'm ready for crickets. Really I'm just ready to continue being awesome so we'll see how it goes.

As always, go big or go home. Keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars. Have a fun/safe/exciting and patriotic 4th of July weekend y'all.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Kiren said...

How'd the improve class go?