Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nice Weather...


















So this year was supposed to be my year of little drinking. Everything was going fine. I only drank once in january, once in february and twice in march. I said that I was going to not drink at all in april so it would even out to just once a month. But I forgot the power of the sun. This is turning into a month of bingeing instead of not drinking. I've already drank 5 times and it's only the 16th. I also have the weekend booked with drinking events and it's not looking good. I'm much to old to be acting like this, but at the same time, how can you not drink when it's nice out.

There is so much fun to be had outside that just gets better with a Corona or a Bud. Golf, fishing, bbqs, even just sitting outside reading is enhanced so much by a drink. So I think I just need to find a balance and also not drink from like November - March. It's pretty easy for the winter not to drink.

Anyways, I'm getting really bad at blogging consistently because of the weather and apparently the Ibodera team has also had the same problems. But I promise I will get back on track soon. Today is the turning point. Good thing I woke up with a fever today and am unable to do anything but sit here and pray my aches go away soon so I can go play golf. As always, go big or go home. Keep your ear to the grindstone...

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - My favorite summer drink is a Corona on the beach. Those commercials don't like. Sitting/lying/swimming or anything you can do on the beach gets so much better when you throw a Corona into the mix.

No comments: