Monday, February 12, 2007

Semester Final

Well it's been a little while but I finished editing my semester 1 final film. It turned out alright, I was a little dissapounted with a lot of the camera angles and lack of movement I decided to go with but that's why I'm in school. It's actually amazing how much I've learned so far this semester from our new directing teacher. I heard that he was Mark Wahlberg's acting coach which explains why he went from marky mark to an oscar nominee. This is a shortnened version, I actually chopped out the first half of the movie. It is a better movie this way but it lacks a lot of the story explanation (which is probably a good thing) and it ended up being pretty cheesy. I was building it up to be cheesy but since I cut out the first half it just goes right into being cheesy. It actually ended up being pretty funny so you should check it out.





Hallelujah hollaback

-M, p & z

oh ps - currently working on round 1b, my internet was down for like 4 or 5 days and I've been pretty busy. no comments on the last blog for real? get with it folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you have balls?
Anyways, I liked the movie. Congrats!

Swami Says said...

There were much manlier parts in the beginning. I cut them all out for times sake. Like I said, it was very cheesy. I have chick balls.

Jordon Sivosky said...

GOOD JOB MAR!! I am proud of you, not a lot of people can step back and accept the flaws of the work that they have done and learn from it. But as always, I think you are perfect...

Unknown said...

Romance...quite a different story than Ive imagined coming from you Marty. But that makes it all the more appealing. Keeps me guessing. Bravo on your first semester. Keep it up!

Raj

Anonymous said...

dude, shawn is the man. hey, have you seen "pan's labrynth" yet? that shit was good.